Tuesday, December 20, 2016

The Hunger Games

(Paragraph 1)During Katniss's private session she hung a dummy and put the name Seneca crane on it and slowly walked away.
Now I Have Plutarch Heavensbee's Attention.

(Paragraph 2 ) During Peetas Private Session He Painted A Picture Of Rues Death. I'm Not Sure, I Just Wanted To Hold Them Accountable If Only For A Moment.

(Paragraph 3)Cinna Made Katniss's Wedding Dress That Snow Designed Into A Mocking Jay. Don’t Worry I Always Channel My Emotions Into My Work. That Way I Don’t Hurt Anybody But Myself.
  

(Paragraph 4)The one that I think is most defiant is when Cinna turned Katniss's dress into a Mockingjay and because it was the dress that president snow had designed and he was probably upset because it symbolizes something that snow doesn’t like and that could turn the capitol against snow and Cinna can get hurt or killed 

No comments:

Post a Comment