Tuesday, December 13, 2016

catching fire

Catching Fire 
In the book catching fire there are any acts of defiance or rebellions against the capitol. 
 
Katniss hangs a dummy with Cena crane for her privet session. She knows Cena died as a result of her actions in the game.She wanted to "break through the smug veneer of those who use their brains  to find amusing ways to kill to make them relive that while the tributes were variable were to the capitols cruelties they are as well." 
During peeta's interview he told everyone that Katniss was pregnant. The citizens are rioting wanting the games cancelled they out raged. The audience cant absorb the news right away it has to strike them and sink in and be confirmed by other voices before they began to sound like a herd of wondering animals. 
During he interviews they question the legality of the games, say snow could change the rules he don’t care, remind the victors there going to be killed. They are trying to turn the capitol citizens against snow and the games. By the time Katniss introduced the audience is an absolute wreck.people have been weeping and collapsing and even calling for a change. The sight of me in a white silk bridal gown practically cases a riot. 
Cinna turns Katniss wedding dress into a mocking jay. He turned the dress that showed designed into the symbol that rebellion on national symbolismIm not naked. Im in a dress of the exact design of my wedding dress only the color of coal and made of tiny feathers. Wonderingly I lift my long flowing sleeves into the air and that’s when I see myself on the television screen. Clothed in black except for the white patches on my sleeves. Or should I say my wings. 
The act I think president snow would find most defiant would be when Katniss hang a dummy with Cena cranes name on it. Also when she turned into a mocking jay.

No comments:

Post a Comment